Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Where have I been?

I find that by not being at work I do not blog. I read other blogs but I do not write. So here is the reader's digest condensed version of the last 6 weeks.
On the knitting end of thing I finished my noro jaywalkers. They are a little big, so they may be going to my sister. I started and finished a clapitos and I finished on sock in the embossed leaves pattern from Favorite Socks. I am about 90% done with a scarf for the third grade teacher. All I have to knit in the next 3 weeks is a couple of wash cloths for teacher gifts.
On the work front - my old company had a full time opening, but they felt like I was not qualified for it. I interviewed for a state job that I was more than qualified for, but did not get. I have an interview scheduled for tomorrow and a second interview scheduled for Monday. I have been offered some fee for service at the Red Cross, which I can start in the next couple of weeks, one my backround check comes back.
So what else I have I been doing? I play maid and taxi to the kids and that is getting old fast.

No comments: