Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I'm free

Yes, I have been freed from my job in hell. I had a meeting with HR on Thursday, March 20 and all my work was done so I was free to go. What a relief, but it really hasn't sunk in because I have been so busy. My first full day off was Good Friday which was a busy day getting ready for the holiday weekend. The kids and I spent Easter at my brothers with his wife and youngest son. We all had a good time catching up on this and that.
I have vowed that I will not waste this time off. I am looking but I am also finding time for myself. The LYS, The Sheep Shack, had a 20% off sale last week and I treated myself to some bamboo yarn for socks and a Clapotis. I will take pictures of my fo for my notebook in ravelry and for my blog. I will walk the dog for at least 1 mile per day and I will do yoga 3 times a week. I also promised myself that I will find a job that suits me, not just one to pay the bills. I would love to wait until the fall to look for work so that I can enjoy some time with the kids but I don't think that it is the best thing to do. So I am off to send out some resumes.

No comments: