Saturday, October 25, 2008

Back to work

Yes, I am back in the working world. Just in time, because I had to file an unemployment extension to get me through the last two weeks. I am working as a training director at a local not for profit organization. It is the same type job I had before I made the biggest mistake of my life job move at the beginning of the year. For all of you who need a reminder of the job from hell take a look and the archives from January through March. I am making significantly less than I did in the job from hell, but not much less that my previous position. I am meeting some nice people and I have a huge office and free lunch. The job is close to home, casual and flexible. So things are looking up.
On the knitting front I am working on the Through the Loops Socktoberfest Sock http://www.throughtheloops.typepad.com/designs/ It's an interesting pattern, far from vanilla.

Keeping with the Halloween spirit



Your Halloween Costume Should Be



A Girl Scout



How appropriate. Happy Halloween!

No comments: