Monday, October 6, 2008

I've been busy...

I have been so busy with stuff the last few weeks that I have not had a moment to myself. So here is a quick rundown of the past few weeks:
DD#2 turned 14 and DS turned 10 a couple of weeks ago, my how time flies!!
DD#1 tore her hip flexor...ouch... and is out of soccer for the season. Her best friend is the ice pack. Her worst enemy is the physical therapist who she sees twice a week.
My in-laws celebrated their 50th anniversary with a surpize party at my house over the weekend.

Boy, don't they look happy.
So we had 40 or so folks, most of whom we did not know, to our yard for dinner on Saturday night. My DH was a good host while I tended the to the food and drink.
Finally knitting and work. Well I am making progress on my knitting. I started a simple cadigan for a 3 year old lady last week. Nothing exotic, just a seed stitch border in purple with lime green for the body. It should be cute and functional.
Work - I have had a few promising interviews, one even checked references, but no solid offers. It is getting rather depressing. But I will survive.

No comments: